Monday, December 28, 2009

4 Months





I feel like I'm not keeping a good enough journal on Luke's life. It seems like he has grown so much and learns something new everyday. We were playing on the floor earlier tonight and he rolled from his back to his tummy. Its crazy! He is such a big baby!

We had his four month check up a couple of weeks ago. He is in the 19% for his height, 39% for his head, and 37% for weight. Hopefully this is not a sign of him being short and fat his entire life. At his appointment our pediatrician put him on a prescription for Prevacid. Most babies have acid reflux, but Luke was coughing a bit, (meaning it was close to his lungs which can lead to an infection) so he will take the medication for now. We also started him on cereal. We were told to not add it to a bottle so we set him up in his high chair to eat from a spoon. Colby mixed it up and I fed him. As soon as the spoon was by his mouth he opened wide! He eats like a champ! Colby video taped the first time and I took pictures the second time he ate. We are the biggest dorks!

No comments:

Post a Comment