We went to a Halloween party on Friday night. Colby went as Billy Mays from the Oxiclean commercials, and I went as a mummy. I sewed my costume myself on Friday morning. Since I didn't plan ahead, I was in a huge hurry to get my mummy together. When Colby got home from work we all got ready and I put my costume on. I got the shirt over my arms and head, but then I couldn't put my arms down!! I yelled for help, but Colby just laughed and said he didn't know how to help. I felt like fat guy in a little coat! I finally pulled my arms in front of me and heard all of the seams I had spent hours on ripping apart!! Luckily it didn't rip the shirt and I made it through the party in one piece. Colby let me color a dark beard on him since Billy Mays was super hairy. He looks awesome with dark hair!
Luke's friend Mack was there. They sat on the couch and had a photo shoot. It was so cute! Luke was a little green monster, but Joelle called him a Martian and I thought that seemed to match his costume a little more. So, we will call him a Martian. Baby Mack was a cute caterpillar.
Tyler came as someone from Zoolander and Jenn was a wind up doll. She found it on Martha Stewart. Now I love Jenn even more!! I love Martha!! We ate yummy food, talked, and had a good time.
I love Halloween.
On Halloween day we took Lucas over to see my parents. He loved to show off his costume! We didn't go to the Whitney's because Michael is sick and they didn't want to pass it to us.
Soo fun! Lucas looks so happy in his little costume. I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween!
ReplyDeleteBecky I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats on the little one! He looks so adorable in his Halloween costume! =)
ReplyDelete