Monday, October 12, 2009

2 Months Already!!



Yesterday was Luke's two month birthday.
Today we got vaccinations :(
We were both sad. He only cried for just a minute and has been pretty sleepy the rest of the day.

He now weighs 11 lbs 14 oz. FAT MAN!!! He is in the 55% for his age.
His height is 22 1/4 inches, which is the 23%.
His head circumference is 39.5 cm, which is 37%.

He had three shots. One leg had DTap-HepB-IPV, and HIB. The other leg had Pneumococcus. He also drank the last vaccine for Rotavirus. My pediatrition has mercury free shots and that made me feel a lot better!

Our lives have changed completely the last two months and we are loving every second of it. Luke isn't sleeping through the night yet, but I feel like he is improving everyday. I am back to work now and it hasn't been as bad of a transition as I thought. I work Tuesday and Wednesday from 3pm to 9pm (which has really been 10pm so far), and Saturday from 7am-3pm. Its just enough to keep my clients happy. It really has been great because I still feel like I stay at home and can help make money also. Colby isn't able to do as much on Saturday as he would like, but we will adjust soon and get a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment