Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mmmmm. Facial.

Mandy and I went to get facials today. I love getting them done. Its a little different being pregnant. The heated table and the steam towels are so different when your body temp is super high! :) It was relaxing though. The girl who worked on me was super slow, which was fine with me because I was pampered longer. I guess she told Mandy that it took longer because I was in pain. Ha! Ha! Which I wasn't. I moved to be on my side for a bit because I'm nervous to lie on my back for too long because it can take blood away from the baby. After facials we went to the mall. I got some really cute baby clothes! They are all for next winter though. I think its smart to shop the good clearance and get clothes for the year ahead. You'll need them anyway. No need to pay full price.

Colby and I don't have any names picked for baby boy Whitney yet. I asked him to choose one name per week and that way we can decide together what we like. My pick this week is Dillon. Colby hasn't picked his yet.

2 comments:

  1. Ditto..mmmm facials! They are the best! Buying at the end of season for the next year is one of my favorites! I bet you found some cute things! I think that is a great plan! I also like your name idea! It makes the man be involved a little more! Glad baby Whitney is healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dillon is my favorite so far :)
    Thanks for the facial, btw!

    ReplyDelete