I haven't been good about posting the last two weeks. I'm feeling better lately. I tried to skip the anti nausea pill last Sunday, but got a bad result so I'll continue to stay on it. Its been an interesting week.
Week 16 of the pregnancy has been okay. I'm also supposed to not lie on my back. Which of course means that is the only position that sounds comfortable. The baby is about the length of a mascara tube this week. Baby is also learning facial expressions this week, which means squinting, grimacing, and yawning. I still haven't felt it move, but the doctor says 18-20 weeks is normal.
The garbage situation at the salon has not improved. I'm pretty sure Leon is losing his mind. I did mom and Joe's hair on Thursday and they got to see one of his insane notes. Then today (Saturday) I did Colby's hair and he got to see another note. At least they know now that I'm not making it up. :) I also did Matt, Asher, and Dad's hair today also. The whole family is looking spiffy if I say so myself. Everybody (minus Mandy, Tessa, and me) got hairdo's this week.
Wednesday Dad called with bad news. Cousin Jason had passed away in his sleep. No details on why yet. Sad for Kim, his wife, and sad for his mom Karen. My mom and dad spent the afternoon with Kim and Karen helping with whatever they could and being there in person adds a lot of support. The viewing is tomorrow night and the funeral will be Monday afternoon. Hopefully the autopsy report will be conclusive and give good reason to why he died.
More next week. And hopefully more upbeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment