Back in October or even earlier Jamie and Justin rode with me and Colby on our way to dinner. I had put in the new Britney Spears cd and Jamie and I decided that if she ever came in concert we would have to go. The next week they announced she'd be coming here for her Circus tour.
After much deliberation and our husbands basically forcing us, me and Cheryl and Jamie all decided we'd go. Then I found out I was pregnant! Oh well! I wasn't the only pregnant one there.
The concert was on Tuesday April 14. We went to dinner at the Blue Iguana first. It was so good! I want to go again! Jamie's sister came to dinner and told us we were old. It was funny, not rude. We had a good time and headed to the concert. I get so car sick lately so I wanted to drive. Cheryl and Jamie were both so patient with my crappy driving! I swear I parked us as far away from the ESA as you can get.
We got inside and got some water and went to our seats. Britney came on stage right on time. All the music was pre recorded and she pretended to sing (which we all expected), but it was still fun. She is an amazing dancer. She wore six inch stilettos all night! She looks way good after having two kids also. It was good inspiration for me! Cheryl remembered her camera so when she sends over the pics I'll post them.
I had a really great time. I'm so glad we went!
No comments:
Post a Comment