Monday, January 19, 2009

Well...This is it! I have said if my life ever gets exciting and if Colby can ever share the computer, then I will start my own blog. Those two things have happened (sort of). My cute husband finally decided he can't play nicely with electronics so he got me my very own laptop for Christmas! I LOVE it! I'm not sure if he loves me having it though. When we were in the Portland airport I was signing up to get free personalized fruit roll ups (something my sister sent) and he happened to lean over my shoulder to see what I was up to. I haven't felt 'caught' like that in such a long time! He said "You are going to break that thing so fast!" So I said (because I'm such a grown up) "Whatever! Its mine!" And then, because I got scared, I closed the window and I will never see my personalized fruit roll ups. So sad.
Oh! The other reason for blogging? I'M PREGNANT!!!
Yay! It feels really weird to say it, but we had an ultra sound last week and there is definitely a baby in there. My due date is August 11. The baby is measuring a week behind, but the doctor said he wouldn't change the due date. I think that is something I will be grateful for in the months to come. Have I been sick? Of course! Wouldn't you want to get your hair done by someone who has to walk away to vomit? Okay. So that (thank God) only happened one time at work. Since then I have been on some wonderful anti nausea medication. According to my friend Melanie, "Its straight from Jesus". I definitely believe her now. Tomorrow starts the 11th week of the pregnancy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the first to comment on your blog! Yay!
    FYI - the Kraft site is safe, Colby. I sign up for free food samples all the time and my computer is fine. Except for that one nasty virus...but I think that came from all those porn sites.
    (I just can't get enough of those hot, young, Asians! mmm!)

    ReplyDelete